Date: 25.03.2021 | Teaching in summer semester 2021
Teaching in summer semester 2021
- Teaching at the Faculty of Business Mangement and Economics will take place entirely in digital form during the summer semester 2021.
- The lecturer of each course is your contact person for more information about the special design of each course.
- Each course is assigned by the online learning platform WueCampus. Participants will find all the necessary information and materials there.
- Material and contributions in digital teaching are copyright-protected documents. Please do not forget this.
- Good IT equipment (laptop/PC with camera and microphone, headset, good internet connection) is also one of the basics in the summer semester 2021. You can find software available for students on the website of the University Computer Centre: www.rz.uni-wuerzburg.de/dienste/shop/studierende.
For current information on services of the University during the pandemic see:
- University Library: https://www.bibliothek.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/news/news/coronavirus/
- Students‘ Office: https://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/studying-at-jmu/studienangelegenheiten/home/
- International Office: https://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/international/corona-information/
- Information from the university board on the influence of the corona virus on studies: https://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/novel-coronavirus/students
Wearing a face-covering is compulsory on campus in all buildings of the university. Please maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m to a neighbouring seat in lecture rooms / study spaces. After taking up your seat in a lecture room/study room, the face-covering can be removed.
Dates in the summer semester 2021
Lecture period: 12 April 2021 to 16 July 2021
Examination period: Examinations session starts usually the first three weeks after the end of the lectures period.
Contact Tracing | QR Code | UniNow App
For the purpose of organizing attendance examinations and face-to-face teaching, the university is obliged to record contact details of all students present in lecture rooms in order to trace and interrupt chains of infection transmission. Students are encouraged to use the UniNow app (download at https://uninow.de/) in order to register to examinations and each time before attending a lecture in university rooms. The app makes it possible for us to provide information enabling tracing chains of infection trasmission in a faster and less complicated way, and to considerably reduce the amount of paper (QR code instead of a printed form).
Students who have installed the UniNow app on their smartphones must scan the QR code and fill in their data. In this way they will get registered for the relevant examination or lecture/course. You can easily test the process of registration by means of the QR code (https://go.uniwue.de/corona-formulare). Here you will find also further information on the application as well as a "test room" created especially for this purpose. The possible modalities of check-in/out are explained here: https://checkin.uninow.de/.
Please note that we will still have to check your identity card before each attandance examination, no matter if you use the app or not.
The University of Würzburg has defined security concepts for the implementation of internships and examinations in attendance. These specify safety measures regarding the organisation examinations. A face-covering during the examination as well as a signing a statement of not having COVID-19 symptoms are obligatory before entering an examination room.
For concepts as well as further documents and information for COVID-19 precautions see: https://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/novel-coronavirus/students/
Registration for the examinations
Please pay attention to announcements of the examination office.
Anyone wishing to take an exam must register for it in WueStudy.
Dates and deadlines
As announced by the Bavarian State Ministry for Science and Art on 19 April 2020, students will not suffer any disadvantages either due to examination-related regulations and deadlines or because of the shortened lecture period: https://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/studying-at-jmu/pruefungsamt/rechtliches-und-satzungen/assessments-information-and-faqs/
On-site meetings will be suspended until further notice.
Your students‘ advisors can be contacted by telephone or e-mail.
Contact details: https://www.wiwi.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/faculty/office-of-the-dean-of-studies/
We are happy to accept digital documents.
The opening hours of the Examination Office are cancelled until further notice.
Please contact the relevant staff members by telephone or e-mail. Please submit important documents (theses) by post.
Contact details and addresses: https://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/studium/pruefungsamt/pruefungsamt/
Until further notice, the Dean's Office of the Faculty does not offer any personal counselling.
Contact us by e-mail and telephone. Please submit the documents via mail.
Contact details: https://www.wiwi.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/faculty/office-of-the-dean/
The University Library has created an overview page on the homepage which answers all important questions about e-media, lending, lockers and and and. This page is updated whenever necessary.
Computer Labs (CIP-Pools)
The CIP pools of the Faculty "Sanderring 2" and "Alte IHK" will remain closed until further notice.