This course is taught in German. For any questions regarding a participation in English, please refer to the contacts named below.
1. Economics shows how markets work
2. Division of labour is key to our welfare
3. Markets in action
4. Monopolies and Cartels are dangerous to our market economy
5. Labour market and the role of unions
6. The state's role in a social market economy
7. The state's distribution function
8. Enviromental policy and the states allocation function
9. Targets and actors in macroeconomics
10. How do economic supply and demand find their equilibrium?
11. Role of fiscal policy
12. How can the central bank stabilize the economy?
By completion of this course, students will have a basic understanding of economics. They can capture micro- and macroeconomic contexts and analyze them intheoretical models.
All Materials are available on WueCampus.