(Monetary Policy and the Financial System)
This course is taught in German. For any questions regarding a participation in English, please refer to the contacts named below.
1. About the financial crisis
2. „Loanable funds“-model: Theory of the financial system in a „real exchange economy“
3. The financial system in a „monetary economy“
4. Applications: Piketty, secular stagnation, savings glut and the german current account surplus, crowding-out, full-money theory
5. IS/PC/MP-model: Interdependence of monetary and fiscal policy, theory of deflation
All Materials are available on WueCampus.