Students specializing in our courses acquire a profound understanding of the drivers of international trade, the forces shaping the location of economic activity, the effects of trade policies and the evolution of the world trading system, and rationales for and effects of urban and regional policies.
In summer term 2019 the chair offers:
- lecture: Thu., 12 until 2 p.m., room: Audimax(216)/Spk/Brose
- tutorials (no. 10120140)
- lecture: Wed., 4 until 6 p.m., room: HS 411
- tutorial: Thu., 6 until 8, room: HS 124
- lecture: Wed., Thu., 4 until 6 p.m., room: HS 411
- tutorial: Wed., 6 until 8 p.m., room: HS 124