This course provides an overview of the various disciplines in business management and economics as well as the range of scientific methodologies.
Students acquire a thorough knowledge of the basics of these subjects and learn social and communicative skills. The bachelor degree thus provides a sound basis for the master degree which follows and equips the student with a good preparation for the world of work.
The first two semesters are an introductory and orientation phase. The students learn methodological principles and acquire fundamental knowledge of the basics of business management and economics. At the same time they are given broad insight into the central economic questions and become acquainted with the mathematical and theoretical concepts relevant to of their studies. From the third semester, in addition to the compulsory programme, students can select subjects from a pool of attractive compulsory core electives and key qualification modules.
Aims and Characteristics
- A broad view of the different disciplines in business management and economics and the wide range of methodological tools to analyse problems.
- Credits for practical work and interdisciplinary classes.
- Participation in exchange programmes and recognition of the courses taken at other universities in a simplified process.
- Rigorous preparation for the world of work through the acquisition of thorough knowledge in the areas of business management and economics and the advancement of social and communicative skills.
- Individual academic counselling and mentoring with the tutor system.
You want to get more information about studying at the University of Würzburg?