The master degree course in Business Information Systems is for students who wish to acquire advanced knowledge of and qualifications in the planning, organisation and development of business information processes.
The course covers Business Management and Economics, Business Information Systems and Computer Science. Within this course of study, students can select from a number of ‘tracks’. The Master of Science in Business Information Sys-tems provides students with first-class career opportunities in German companies as well as international firms. Tracks in the Master degree course Business Information Systems Students can select from the following tracks, each worth 20 ECTS points:
- Enterprise systems
- Business analytics
- E-Business strategies
- Global operations and information management
Aims and characteristics
- The master’s degree course in Business Information Systems is compact and teaches state-of-the-art and relevant course content in only 4 semesters.
- The degree is interdisciplinary, a combination of Business Management and Economics, Business Information Systems and Computer Science.
- The degree allows flexibility in that students can make their own personal specialisation by choosing two individual tracks.
- There are numerous international cooperations with universities in other countries in which students can participate.