The Master's programme in Management leads to an extension and deepening of the knowledge acquired in a Bachelor's programme. It offers you the basis for the application and development of independent ideas and projects in a research-oriented manner and significantly increases your career opportunities. We are convinced that you will be taught the most important theories and methods necessary for a critical understanding of economic facts and independent judgements in the above-mentioned Master's programmes. The programme should enable you to make scientifically based judgements in the economic context on the basis of the acquired knowledge.
- Degree programme: Management (M.Sc.)
- Duration: 4 Semesters (120 ECTS)
- Language of instruction: German/Englisch
- Start od Study: Winter and Summer term
- Application deadline: Winter term: July 15th, Summer term: January 15th
- Application: online application
- Admission requirements: Bachelor degree with proven competences in economics, business management, mathematics and statistics. Proof of English skills at least B2 level of the CEFR (this is equivalent to German Gymnasium Grundkurs level).
- Programme structure: 120 ECTS credits are divided into Major (60 ECTS), Seminars and Electives (30 ECTS) and the Masterthesis (30 ECTS).
- Study Abroad: Overview of our partner universities
- Language requirements international students: Proof of German skills at basic (B2) level is required. For more information please contact the International Office.
You want to get more information about studying at the University of Würzburg?