Sustainability Marketing (Project Module)
In times of climate change, scarcity of resources, species extinction and poverty in many countries, aspects of sustainability are moving to the center of social interest. Therefore, companies must carefully consider the resulting requirements in their marketing processes. In doing so, not only the production or the products themselves, but also the pricing policy, the sales activities as well as their communication campaigns must be fundamentally adapted. Thereby, firms need to involve all parts of sustainability marketing, which includes not only ecological aspects, but also social, health-related, societal, or non-profit aspects.
The seminar “Sustainability Marketing” offers students an opportunity to dig deeper into selected marketing topics that aim at supporting the transformation into a more sustainable world.
Structure and application
1. General information
- The aim of this seminar is to work on relevant topics in sustainability marketing and to integrate real-life examples and exciting study results.
- Project work (placeholder module, 10 ECTS) in groups of 2
- No requirements for participation; however, we recommend to have completed at least one module of our research group
- Group topics will be provided th the Kick-Off (18. October)
|Processing time:||8 weeks from registration of the topic (18. October until 13. December)|
|Length:||20 pages (PowerPoint slides) per person (+/- 10 %) + presentation on 20. December (short presentation, no 40 pages! 20 min presentation per team + discussion)|
|Supervision:||Group meetings; Individual meetings by arrangement|
- Please send the following information by 11. October to Simon Mütze
- IMPORTANT: Please upload only one (!) PDF file. Application documents that are incomplete and/or not submitted by the deadline cannot be considered
- Short letter of motivation
- Transcript of grade
Scheduling in winter semester 2022/23
Tue, 18. October 2022, 9:15 a.m.
(online via Zoom)
Fri, November 4th & 11th, 18th, 25th, December 9th
9:00-11:00 (via zoom) flexible / voluntary
Opportunities for meeting appointments
Wed, 30. November, 9:15 a.m.
(online via Zoom)
Tue, 13. December 2022
Submission of the presentation
Tue, 20. December 2022, 14:00-17.00 p.m.
(Room 409, Sanderring 2)
Bitte beachten Sie unsere Richtlinien zur formalen Gestaltung wissenschaftlicher Arbeiten.
We are on Instagram and Facebook!
Feel free to follow us on Instagram and Facebook where we share news about internships, own positions, our research and more!