Theoretische Industieökonomik 1
- Licensing of a Drastic Innovation with Product Differentiation, with Toker Doganoglu, The Manchester School, 82/3, 296-321, 2014.
- Diffusion of a new product under network effects : the US DVD market, with Minsoo Park, Applied Economics, 43, 4803-4815, 2011.
- Product Bans May Benefit Consumers: Implications from a New Model Of Vertical Product Differentiation, with Toker Doganoglu, Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 15/2, 155-180, 2015.
- Copyright Protection and Entry Deterrence, Information Economics and Policy, 32, 38-45, 2015.
Multiproduct price discrimination with quantity limits: An application to zero-rating, with Xingyi Liu, Economics Letters, 180, 41-45, 2019
- Licensing with Free Entry, with Toker Doganoglu and Johannes Muthers, revision requested at Economics of Innovation and New Technology
- Upstream Competition and Complexity of Contracts, with Izak Atiyas and Toker Doganoglu, revised and resubmitted at Review of Industrial Organization
- Buyback Contracts to Solve Upstream Opportunism, with Toker Doganoglu, revision requested at European Journal of Operational Research