The dates of the seminars in the summer-term 2018 are now online.Mehr
Good teaching is important to us! We highly appreciate feedback from our students. Therefore, we publish all evaluations of our lectures.Mehr
The dates of the seminars in the winter-term 2016/17 are now online.Mehr
- What is the required form for a final assignment?
Two printed copies for the examination office including a digital copy.
- What do I have to do if I've been assigned via the course place clearing portal?
For the course place clearing portal the same requirements apply as for a regular application.
- What is the period of time for writiing the thesis?
Bachelor thesis: 8 Weeks. Master thesis: 6 months.
- How can i subscribe my thesis?
Name your advisor in the form and send it to Maya Michels. She will take care of the further steps.
- Is it possible to write a thesis in a group?
Basically you have to write a thesis by yourself.
- What is the language of the lectures at our chair?
Normally in English.
- How does the crediting of exams from a semester abroad work?
Please send a Mail with the following informations to Maya Michels:
- Name of the course
- Your major
- Your current semester
- Name and location of the university abroad
- The module, in which you want to credit the course
- A report, which verifies that you have passed the course at the foreign university
- An overview of your current grades
- Do I have to write a memo for my thesis, if the chair is not my first priority?
No. It is sufficient, if you send us your prefered topic from our topic list. However, a memo is needed, if you want to suggest a topic of your own.
- Is it possible to write the thesis by doing an internship in a company at the same time?
To do an internship by working on your thesis is not recommended. It is possible to get an introduction in your topic at the internship, before you hand in the application of the thesis.