Responsibilities in the summer term 2022
- Lecture "Data Analysis (Praxis der Datenanalyse)"
- Tutorial "Econometrics 3"
Curriculum Vitae (until August, 2020)
Fields of research
- General research field: Structural equation modeling (SEM)
- Detailed: composite-based SEM, partial least squares (PLS) and advancements, higher-order component models, fit indices for composite models.
- Author and maintainer of the cSEM and the cSEM.DGP R packages
- Rademaker, M.E. (2020), "Composite-based Structural Equation Modeling", Würzburg, Available via OPUS.
Schuberth, F., Rademaker, M.E., and Henseler, J. (2020), " Estimating and assessing second-order constructs using PLS-PM: the case of composites of composites", Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 120(12), pp. 2211-2241, https://doi.org/10.1108/IMDS-12-2019-0642
Rademaker, M.E., Schuberth, F. and Dijkstra, T. (2019), "Measurement error correlation within blocks of indicators in consistent partial least squares", Internet Research, Vol. 29 No. 3, pp. 448-463, https://doi.org/10.1108/IntR-12-2017-0525
Hoehn, Balthasar and Schuberth, Florian and Steiner, Manuel, Dealing with Heteroskedasticity, Autocorrelation and Endogeneity in German Audit Fee Panel Data - Comparing Approaches (2014). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2756338 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2756338