Chair of Logistics and Quantitative Methods

    Credit Transfer from other Universities

    We encourage you to spend time abroad and are happy to support you if you want transfer credits to JMU. Plesae follow this process:

    Send an E-Mail to our office (bwl11-office@uni-wuerzburg.de) and provide the following information:

    • The program you are currently enrolled in
    • The courses you are planning to take/or took at a partner university
    • A comprehensive syllabus for these courses
    • A description of which courses at JMU you want to substitute ("Für welche Veranstaltung wollen Sie sich ausländische Kurse anrechnen lassen")

    We will process your request as soon as possible.

    Upon our confirmation and after you have received  a transcript of records from one of our international partners, please submit the complete ECTS transfer application ('Antrag auf Anrechnung von Prüfungsleistungen') provided by the Examination Office (Prüfungsamt) and include the transcripts as well the confirmation you previously received from us. Please send all documents to bwl11-office@uni-wuerzburg.de.

    Please note that we will not process your request if you application is incomplete and/or you fail to provide us with the relevant information that we stated above.