The Master's programme in Management leads to an extension and deepening of the knowledge acquired in a Bachelor's programme. It offers you the basis for the application and development of independent ideas and projects in a research-oriented manner and significantly increases your career opportunities. We are convinced that you will be taught the most important theories and methods necessary for a critical understanding of economic facts and independent judgements in the above-mentioned Master's programmes. The programme should enable you to make scientifically based judgements in the economic context on the basis of the acquired knowledge.
- Degree programme: Management (M.Sc.)
- Duration: 4 Semesters (120 ECTS)
- Language of instruction: German/Englisch
- Start od Study: Winter and Summer term
- Application deadline: Winter term: July 31, Summer term: January 15th
- Application: online application
- Admission requirements: Bachelor degree with proven competences in economics, business management, mathematics and statistics.
- Programme structure: 120 ECTS credits are divided into Major (60 ECTS), Seminars (10 ECTS) and Electives (20 ECTS) and the Masterthesis (30 ECTS).
- Study Abroad: Overview of our partner universities
- Language requirements international students: Proof of German skills at basic (B2) level is required. For more information please contact the International Office.