The Master's programme in International Economic Policy is an internationally oriented programme which aims at preparing students for applying rigorous theoretical and empirical economic analysis to a wide range of issues relevant for business and public policy. Students successfully completing this programme will receive a legally accredited Master’s degree in International Economic Policy, which serves as a stepping stone for a professional career in the private or public sector or an academic career.
- Degree programme: International Economic Policy (M.Sc.)
- Duration: 4 Semesters (120 ECTS)
- Language of instruction: English, some electives taught in German
- Start of Study: Winter and Summer semester
- Application deadline: Winter semester: July 31, Summer semester: January 15th
- Application: online application
- Admission requirements: Bachelor degree with proven competences in economics, business management, mathematics and statistics. Proof of English skills at least B2 level of the CEFR (this is equivalent to German Gymnasium Grundkurs level).
- Examination regulations and admission requirements: see the following document
- Study Abroad: one or two semester at our partner universities
- Double Degree Programme: in cooperation with University of Ghent and in cooperation with Università di Verona
- Semester dues: 142,70 Euro per semester (62 Euro for Student Services and 80,70 Euro for the student public transportation ticket)
- Language requirements international students: Proof of German skills at basic (A2) level is required by the end of the re-registration period for the 3rd semester at the latest - not necessary for application. For more information please contact the International Office.
You want to get more information about studying at the University of Würzburg?