Master Management International
Start from winter semester 2024/25 - As of 01.10.2024
The Master's program in Management International is aimed primarily at international students and students who wish to pursue an international orientation and professional career.
With a completely English-language program, this renowned and accredited program stands out from other standard business administration master's programs and is one of the top programs in Germany and Bavaria.
- Degree programme: Management International (Master of Science)
- Duration: 4 Semesters (120 ECTS)
- Language of instruction: English
- Start of Study: Winter semester 2024/25 (October 2024)
- Examination regulations and admission requirements: will be published soon
- Study Abroad: one or two semester at our partner universities
- Semester fee: 146 Euro per semester (62 Euro for Student Services and 84 Euro for the student public transportation ticket) - more information
Subject Study Advising
Office hours: Tuesday 9-11 a.m.
Building: New University / Room: 292
Phone number: 0931 31-89968
You have the possibility to individually choose a focus (= track) during your studies. You must complete one of 3 possible tracks. One track comprises 30 ECTS and includes the completion of a seminar paper.
The following 3 tracks are available for selection:
Track 1: Finance & Accounting
Track 2: Operations & Information Management
Track 3: Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Proof of English skills at least B2 level of the CEFR (this is equivalent to German Gymnasium Grundkurs level).
- Bachelor degree with proven competences from modules:
- amounting to at least 20 ECTS credits in the fields of mathematics, statistics, econometrics and application-oriented business informatics, whereby at least 15 ECTS credits in the fields of ma-thematics, statistics, econometrics must be proven
- with at least 30 ECTS credits in the field of business administration
- of at least 30 ECTS credits from the field of economics, in particular from the field of economics, business informatics and law.
- If you are not sure whether you meet access requirements, please feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not meet the access requirements, please also contact us at the above e-mail. We will explain your options to you.
- In the second step, your grade from your bachelor's degree counts after the competencies. Should you have a grade better than 2.0, you will automatically be admitted.
- If you do not meet this grade, you can take a GMAT test to improve your grade. If you have at least 600 points in the GMAT test, you will automatically receive admission.
- Start: May
- End: July 15th
- Application via WueStudy --> more information coming soon
- Please contact the International Office: email@example.com. They will provide you with information on which further documents we require.